Donate to the cause!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My web site

http://goldsworthymediablitz.yolasite.com/  I started this site because noboy in my home town seems to give a shit about that fact that we are like twenty years behind the world at eveything! Our local web page hasnt been updated since 2009! And the people who run these sites wont let local people put there "stuff" on these sites! As they say,"We dont make enough money off you to do what you want at this time! As if they made enough money to do anything anyways. No tim hortons here no walmart not even any pizza delivery, Oh unless you call the cab that will charge you seven dollors to deliver it! And to top it off its just frozen pizza ! Gross! Its a shame! So this site was started for free, the pages are free. And if you wanna showcase you local "stuff" hit me up I am sure I can do more then the people running the othere web sites in placentia have or will do any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment