Donate to the cause!

Friday, February 25, 2011

I wish I had visitors!

LOL It is some hard for me to get people to sign up at my new sight it is so new in fact that it scares people away! I cant see why it lets you have all the info one could ever need and all you have to do is join we have a specular deal for those who join! Yes you will have to read but you will find it if you go threw the site.

We are here to help people that feel like they cant find the perfect program to get involved with well the best programs is what I am looking for too and when I find them you will see them too as that is what my site is for! If you find something good or bad post it we will narrow it down and be able to find the real bread winners!

Plus if you want to be a tester (Note this is not a job that you get paid for unless you do make money from the program your testing) then you will be able to post your findings in our winners page! That will be your add for your program that you will get paid for!

Lots more to come I am just working all the pieces together come see it all from the ground up! This is the beginning of a great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment