Donate to the cause!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Good day to you all

And thanks again for checking up on me. I have great news, I am working on a free all inclusive spot on my web pages. I have five pages that I can create free of charge to me or anyone that wants them. I dont believe in waste so if your in the placentia area and wanna be set up with a free page for you to do as you please let me know. I heard and seen first hand how the web pages for the town are so hard to get onto so this is my attempt at rectifiying that problem! Please come and see what is in store for the Placetia Newfoundland area! On my site: http://goldsworthymediablitz.yolasite.com/ ,and if you like what you see and want to be apart of what I hope is a great chance to showcase your "STUFF" here go ahead and leave me your contact info on my "contact us" page on my site and ill see what I can do for you! Because I want to for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment